Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Beyond the beginning

The anonymous commenters have won, and dragged me kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Not planning to actually log in unless I have to in order to comment someplace.

I have set up comment moderation here for now because I want this blog to be "low maintenance" for me. Even though I make fun of other people who moderate. Tough. I may turn moderation off from time to time.

I have set up another blog, get to it through my profile, for leaving me messages should the need arise. Instead of having an email address on my profile. That blog will always have comment moderation turned on.

Extra points if you know what this post's title is without googling.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I am excited!!!

it's about time, my friend!!! :)

liberal supporter said...

I didn't see this when I logged in a couple of days ago, because I was in such a hurry to zoom over to your place and show off my superhero status.

liberal supporter said...

Actually I did see it, but boo hoo hoo it was the only comment.

Johnathon said...

Your a fucking faggot.

Your blog is for faggots.

Your party is a bunch of faggots.

You must love your immoral, idioitc life.

Johnathon said...

Nice blog liberal supporter.

I think this blog is even better than Michael Ignatieffs.

Johnathon said...

AHHHH! and you are worried about comments on your blog so you have to approve of them first.

AHHHH! A typical liberal swan.

You don't have any cojones.

You got a big mough though.

Johnathon said...

A liberal with a big mouth and no cojones.

SOunds like Stephanie Dion.

liberal supporter said...

I have now published your comments to demonstrate what passes for discourse from you, troll.

Feel free to delete them, I have screenshots.